Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Great football in the Mountains

Featured Replies

With some excellent games being played in the mountains this week, where will you be and who are you rooting for?

 

 

Go Colonels!!!!!:banana:

Go Pirates!!!!!!!:banana:

Ill be at Belfry but I wish all the mountain teams luck. Especialy JC they are a great team and their coach is a personal friend of mine and alot of guys from Pond Creek nothing but the best to JC.

As far as the Somerset vs NCC, I have mixed emotions. You usualy wan to see the local team win and Im not cheering against them but in a way I want to see NCC win. Not because we beat them but because they were a classy football team. I really enjoyed the game with NCC and would love to play them again in the future they were a classy well coached team. When Belfry played them it was just two good football teams going and it all the way and hugging each others necks out of respect after the game. That is what I like to see out of two teams.

My son and I will be making the trip from NKY. to the CCH/JC game. We went to Raceland last week and Paintsville this week. Looking forward to a great game and will be rooting for all 3 NKY. teams to make it to the finals.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.