Newport Central Catholic - 2019 Schedule

Also from another thread:

Thank you for an excellent breakdown.

I’m a guy that likes to compare stats returning on some teams to gauge how good they can be. Teams from Northern Kentucky are hard to do that because of so many Unknowns of deep talented classes.

Stat wise Newport Central Catholic returns just over 600 yards of offense. The quarterback is the leading rusher returning with 62 yards and two touchdowns. The Top target in the passing game Caleb Jefferson returns with 262 yards and 3 touchdowns. Those two young men account for half of what they return. Defense is where I really needed help as tackles wasn’t accounted for this year.

Offensively- you are correct - they only return Jefferson with any real stats and of course the QB - who has done a really nice job the past 2 years.

Defensively - they do return 4 really big contributors with leading tackler LB Craig along with Landrum / Doeker. Runyan started and played a ton on defense and Jefferson has started past 2 years at DB.

Sorry - No official numbers from me here but just background on what returns - defensively on DL and DB will be where most newcomers will be.