Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Vs Miami (OH) Updates

Featured Replies

  • Author
If thats the case how did he make the team?:confused:

Awesome question...email Tubby.

  • Replies 93
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He couldn't guard a stand still cut out.

Did I just see Perry with a block? I think the guy was a real person and not a cut out!:rolleyes:

  • Author
Did I just see Perry with a block? I think the guy was a real person and not a cut out!:rolleyes:

Now we celebrate ONE defensive stop...Come on now...

And another block by Pacman

 

 

Is it Pacman or Pogo? I've heard both.

  • Author
Is it Pacman or Pogo? I've heard both.

Either is fitting....:lol:

Awesome question...email Tubby.

Tubby just emailed my back and told me not to pay any attention to the UofL fans that watch the cats play!:lol:

  • Author
Tubby just emailed my back and told me not to pay any attention to the UofL fans that watch the cats play!:lol:

:laugh: Come on now...I show no bias...

Tubby just emailed my back and told me not to pay any attention to the UofL fans that watch the cats play!:lol:

 

HaHa hes just in it for post padding!

  • Author
HaHa hes just in it for post padding!

Yeah since I'm widely known for doing so.....:sleep:

Now we celebrate ONE defensive stop...Come on now...

Well I guess were gonna celebrate when the guy that can't stop a cut out gets a big block!

  • Author
Well I guess were gonna celebrate when the guy that can't stop a cut out gets a big block!

You and me both know that Perry is terrible defensively...Period.

You and me both know that Perry is terrible defensively...Period.

If he was terrible defensivley He wouldn't be on the team!Period!

  • Author
If he was terrible defensivley He wouldn't be on the team!

Wow....:rolleyes:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.