December 17, 20187 yr Pretty good crowd for a late Sunday night game. Next few games over the holiday weeks are at home Thursday, December 20th vs. NIU at 7:00pm Friday, December 28th vs. IUPUI at 7:00pm Sunday, December 30th vs. UIC at 6:00pm
December 17, 20187 yr I got to the arena pretty early today because I had nothing to do between the Bengals and NKU game. Sat and watched Sharpe shoot for a while because he was out on the court so early, along with one of his teammates. Growing up I feel like you rarely saw a lefty shoot with such pure form like him.
December 17, 20187 yr Sharpe is the guy you love when he's on your team, but you can't stand playing against. Dude doesn't stop jawing and definitely has an attitude to his game. Really nice win considering Tate didn't go again. Anyone know of any kind of time table on him?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.