Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott/Beechwood updates

Featured Replies

I think Scott is going to have a few rough years after this one.

 

Scott's Pipeline if very full and your assumption is way off. They have more talent coming up from middle school than most coaches could dream of. They also have another Jake in the works, 8th grade transfer playing up to JV.

He has been at Beechwood since 7th grade I believe. He lives in Ft. Mitchell. I think he may have been at Blessed Sacrament prior, but I could be wrong.

 

Thank you.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.