Week 13: Who To Start & Random Fantasy Conversation

MJAlltheWay24

Thankfully I’m already locked into the playoffs and this week doesn’t really matter. Currently tied for first record wise but would end up the 2 seed due to total points scored. If the first place team loses and I win I will be the 1 seed obviously. Even if I lose I would retain the 2 seed most likely due to total points.

The only real decision I have is Ingram @ Dallas or Breida @ Seattle for my flex spot (standard scoring).

Thankfully I’m already locked into the playoffs and this week doesn’t really matter. Currently tied for first record wise but would end up the 2 seed due to total points scored. If the first place team loses and I win I will be the 1 seed obviously. Even if I lose I would retain the 2 seed most likely due to total points.

The only real decision I have is Ingram @ Dallas or Breida @ Seattle for my flex spot (standard scoring).

I am with you Bobby. I have the #1 seed in both my money leagues, so this week doesn't matter and neither does the next because of byes. Still hoping to win though.

That's a tough choice. I think Ingram, seems like he has better TD potential.