Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fab 5 or 2018 Duke

Featured Replies

In a hypothetical matchup who would you favor? Jalen Rose said Zion Williamson wouldn’t even start for the Fab 5. While I find that comment rather ridiculous, I do think the conversation is sort of intriguing.

It was one game. The fab five made it to back to back title games. It would be a little premature to declare this years Duke team better than them at this point. This discussion needs to take a time-out.

  • Author
It was one game. The fab five made it to back to back title games. It would be a little premature to declare this years Duke team better than them at this point. This discussion needs to take a time-out.

Why does it need to take a timeout? It’s not like it means anything.

Why does it need to take a timeout? It’s not like it means anything.

 

Your pretty knowledgeable about college sports. Think about it a bit more. I'm sure it will come to you.

  • Author
Your pretty knowledgeable about college sports. Think about it a bit more. I'm sure it will come to you.

It’s not like I made the topic up myself. Like I said, Jalen Rose was talking about it earlier today. I just thought it was a fun conversation. I understand it’s just one game, but making up hypothetical like this is kind of a pastime for sports fans.

It’s not like I made the topic up myself. Like I said, Jalen Rose was talking about it earlier today. I just thought it was a fun conversation. I understand it’s just one game, but making up hypothetical like this is kind of a pastime for sports fans.

 

I was trying to make a joke. Fab Five.....Time out. Maybe the most famous time out in NCAA history.

  • Author
I was trying to make a joke. Fab Five.....Time out. Maybe the most famous time out in NCAA history.

Damn. Right over my head. I’m ashamed of myself to be completely honest.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.