Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sean McNeil former Cooper standout

Featured Replies

I read on twitter earlier this evening that he received an offer from Lipscomb.

 

Must be out of the loop cause this confused me, I thought he went to Bellarmine. I am assuming he left and is now doing what, prep, juco? Assuming this offer is for 2019-2020 or is it 2018-2019?

Must be out of the loop cause this confused me, I thought he went to Bellarmine. I am assuming he left and is now doing what, prep, juco? Assuming this offer is for 2019-2020 or is it 2018-2019?

 

He left Bellarmine very early in the fall semester last year. He is now at Sinclair Community College.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.