Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breathitt VS Leslie- The Playoff Edition

Featured Replies

For the second time in this years season The Breathitt County Bobcats will be facing The Leslie County Eagles in the playoffs. This will happen November the 3RD at Mike Hocomb Feild. What is your projected score and who will come out ontop this time?

For the second time in this years season The Breathitt County Bobcats will be facing The Leslie County Eagles in the playoffs. This will happen November the 3RD at Mike Hocomb Feild. What is your projected score and who will come out ontop this time?

Breathitt has the Offensive tools and I expect that Coach Chapman has refined the Defensive game.

 

The first game was a defensive struggle with Breathitt coming out on top and I expect the playoff game to be the same.

 

Breathitt County 21- Leslie County 14.

  • Author

I agree that the first game was a defensive game, but I think this game will be more of the same. I dont see either team breaking it open. I think it will be as close of game as it was when Breathitt went to Leslie.

Breathitt-28

Leslie-13

Breathitt Co. 34-21.

I just don't see Breathitt scoring that many points on Leslie. Leslie had the ball inside the 20 yard line 3 times and didn't score. I just think this game will come down to special teams and the little things. I give Leslie the edge in the rematch 20-14.

I will give Breathitt the edge in this one. The first game was a defensive struggle, but I think that Holcomb's offense will play better in this game. The Fugate kid is a fine quarterback and Beckham Herald is a workhorse. If these two kids step up like they are capable, I don't see Leslie containing them.

Breathitt - 35

Leslie - 14

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.