Western Kentucky Power Rankings - September 2, 2018

Purple88

Christian County has a new QB, Jlin Powell. He came in during the Rossview game and then got the start against Henderson. Will still see some of Abren at QB as well as in other spots as well. Powell is a big kid who has a little better arm than Abren right now and can run a little bit too. They are still trying to figure out new offense and pitch together an OLine. It will be interesting to see if they do going forward.

Hopkinsville has played a tough schedule which will benefit them down the road. They got a tough needed win Friday at Caldwell. Be interesting to see how their offense develops. I expected it to be really good but been hard to judge due to their early opponents. Clayton’s teams always get better as year goes on.

Should be a good one Friday.

Christian County has a new QB, Jlin Powell. He came in during the Rossview game and then got the start against Henderson. Will still see some of Abren at QB as well as in other spots as well. Powell is a big kid who has a little better arm than Abren right now and can run a little bit too. They are still trying to figure out new offense and pitch together an OLine. It will be interesting to see if they do going forward.

Hopkinsville has played a tough schedule which will benefit them down the road. They got a tough needed win Friday at Caldwell. Be interesting to see how their offense develops. I expected it to be really good but been hard to judge due to their early opponents. Clayton’s teams always get better as year goes on.

Should be a good one Friday.

Map,

Thanks for the info! I would think Hopkinsville would just get the Henderson County tape and do exactly what they did. So County has their work cut out for them. It would seem to put alot of pressure on the County defense to hold up.

I will be watching the scores and updates on this one for sure!