Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Red Card or no Red Card?

Featured Replies

I think that I was wrong in our original debate. Pretty clear red and penalty. My bad, ref is good, I am stupid. Video is really clear, but I can't get it to download. Caymon was about to shoot and nobody had an angle on him.

 

Red Card.jpg

What was called in the game?

  • Author
What was called in the game?

 

Red w/ a penalty. I had discussed it in the Highlands v Holy Cross game, but finally have a photo. The video is on Hudl. Caymon made the most of it, BUT he had the player beat and was getting ready to shoot as his jersey was pulled.

  • Author
Pull a jersey is a Red card?

 

When a player is about to be in on goal w/ nobody b/n him and the goal but the goalie and you intentionally foul him, it is deemed so, yes.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.