Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery Co. vs GRC

Featured Replies

What are your thoughts on this match up? AAAA Region 4 District 8 with #3 seed Montgomery Co playing at #2 seed GRC.

GRC won the regular season game at Montgomery earlier in the season. Should be a great match up between long time rivals.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Montgomery has been waiting for this one for a few years now. I cant think of a better way to get back in the playoffs than playing against the school you dislike the most. Well playing them at home would be better. Emotions will run high and keep it close.............

GRC 26

Montgomery 21

Is their really bad blood between these two?

  • Author
Is their really bad blood between these two?

Not on our part...it is a friendly rival. Respect their program in all sports. Scared when we play them...they seem to have "our #" Will be a tuff game.

Is their really bad blood between these two?

 

 

Ive only been in the area about 6 years but I wouldnt say bad blood. Just a good rival that you love to beat. It should be a good clean game.

Good luck to both teams!

Is their really bad blood between these two?

 

Kinda like Danville-Lincoln and Lincoln-Boyle Co.- back in the day!!!!

Things were very intense between the two student bodies when GRC played at Montgomery during the regular season. Should be a great game with the Cards prevailing.

I HAVE WATCHED BOTH TEAMS PLAY....I pick GRC to win a close one @ Winchester.

GRC 42 Montgomery 14 Clark Co, had a chance to win at LC, they lost 28-21, they out scored LC, 21 to 7 in the 2nd , and had there chance to win or tie the game. So if they play Mont. Co, with the same enthusiasm they will win and win big. good luck to both teams.

Montgomery goes into Winchester and keeps thier season alive for at least one more week.

 

Montgomery 28-27.

Clark Co. in a thriller, 28-26.

I believe that GRC will take care of business on their home field and not let Montgomerys emotions matter. If I am not mistaken GRC played without #8 last meeting and had no trouble handeling them for the most part. I look for GRC to take this one by 2 or 3 tds. As for bad blood... I wouldn't necassarily call it that BUT I can guarantee that the student bodies will be full of emotions in a packed stadium Friday night

GRC, athletes, you got , # 42, 6'1 220 lb Clint Greene, with over a 1,000 yards rushing this season. And theres big Jones,# 33, 6'4 235 lb, THE RASH MASTER, and 6'0 160 lb # 8 Roger's one of the best DB, IN THE STATE, and My dog, # 32 5'10, 200 lb Brandon McCaffery, along with wild man, # 5 , 6'3 210 lb Lewis, and # 44 will blast you, #55 will lay the wood also, I can go on, and on, and on, until the break of dawn, with GRCs, athletes because theres more from#12 to # 10. What I'am trying to say is there LOADED, and they don't like loseing to Montgomery Co. GRC WINS, by 4TDS

I believe that GRC will take care of business on their home field and not let Montgomerys emotions matter. If I am not mistaken GRC played without #8 last meeting and had no trouble handeling them for the most part. I look for GRC to take this one by 2 or 3 tds. As for bad blood... I wouldn't necassarily call it that BUT I can guarantee that the student bodies will be full of emotions in a packed stadium Friday night

4LIFE, I'm feeling ya big time.:ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.