Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood/Holy Cross updates

Featured Replies

Beechwood 27

Holy Cross 7

at half

Hey Y'all, Many Thanks For The Update(s)!

When you're stuck 1000+/- miles away and relegated to watching the Cards load the bases in the Series, it's nice to see y'all care enough to keep the rest of us informed.

  • Author

I guess we'll see if HC is that second half team that their fans have claimed them to be.

well, you know how excited they must've been with turning the program around.......I learned many years ago that talk is cheap......ain't it though?

  • Author

Stage fright hits everyone. I've watched my team lay an egg a few times. Beechwood is Beechwood, can't lose sight of that. Some of the HC faithful on this page did, not all of them though.

Just got back from the 1st half, as I have to get ready for work. HC didn't show anything until that last drive, Beechwood will fix that in the 2nd half. I don't see how they will beat NCC next week, we are talking NCC here and after a tough game Vs Beechwood. Beechwood had one blocked punt which gave them the ball at about the 5, and almost had another. Nice run 60 yard run by Elliot for a TD as well. Very small Beechwood crowd as well ? :confused:

  • Author
Just got back from the 1st half, as I have to get ready for work. HC didn't show anything until that last drive, Beechwood will fix that in the 2nd half. I don't see how they will beat NCC next week, we are talking NCC here and after a tough game Vs Beechwood. Beechwood had one blocked punt which gave them the ball at about the 5, and almost had another. Nice run 60 yard run by Elliot for a TD as well. Very small Beechwood crowd as well ? :confused:

 

They didn't travel well to Newport Stadium either. Has that been the norm this season???

what's up with bankamper?

They didn't travel well to Newport Stadium either. Has that been the norm this season???

Not sure, only other game I went to this year was the CCH game, packed then, lol.

bankamper with an injury?

what's up with bankamper?

Went down midway through the 1st, I THINK a shoulder, at least that is what it looked like. But the Tigers didn't skip a beat.

 

I said BHS by 3-4, I still say that :) and I would say NCC beats them by 3 TDs next week.

 

GTG

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.