Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Augusta hires Roger Newton

Featured Replies

I wonder if Roger Newton is a fan of seeding

 

With his AD gig as well as being the head coach, he will ultimately decide.

I get tired of hearing this discussion because it really don’t matter whether he’s a fan of seeding or not! He has to make the correct decision for the success of the student-athletes at Augusta. I myself am a fan of seeding when it comes to sports, however at a small school you have to look at what is best for those student-athletes. If I’m at Augusta I think basketball, for the most part is a toss up at least as of the last 10 years. However baseball, wrong thread I know just gotta get my point across, I’m definitely voting for the draw to give MY kids a chance to play at region. Is that the best decision for the region, HECK NO!, but as an administrator I’m looking out for MY KIDS!!!

Wonder what Adam Reed would do with the seeding issue if he was given the nod?

It really doesn't matter who is the AD, anyone who knows Augusta sports knows who pulls all the strings at the AD meetings and if you don't think he does you don't know anything about Augusta sports! So drop all the nonsense about what Coach Newton is going to do, no way Augusta vote to seed anytime in the new future!

  • Author
Wonder what Adam Reed would do with the seeding issue if he was given the nod?
Vote to seed. I know that the past two coaches at Augusta have wanted to seed, I don’t know what Newton thinks. My problem is that if a basketball coach wants to seed, he shouldn’t be stopped by his administration.
Will Newton be making any changes to his coaching staff?

 

He will have several additions in the stands:clap:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.