Golden State 115 Houston 86

First conference final game I've missed this post season.

Houston actually led in the game until later in the third quarter. Golden State didn't get a double digit lead till there was about 9 minutes to go. Then Houston fell apart. The point is it really wasn't a lopsided game till the end.

Houston actually led in the game until later in the third quarter. Golden State didn't get a double digit lead till there was about 9 minutes to go. Then Houston fell apart. The point is it really wasn't a lopsided game till the end.

Got ya, I'm looking forward to both game 7s.

Do you think Houston can win fame 7 Paul is out?

Got ya, I'm looking forward to both game 7s.

Do you think Houston can win fame 7 Paul is out?

No way if Paul is out. I don't think they can win with Paul less than 100% and I doubt they could win with Paul 100%.

For all the talk about Chris Paul's playoff woes, Harden is the one people should be hammering. It is going to be sickening that he will likely be named MVP over LeBron. I think this has been LeBron's best season with everything that happened in Cleveland over the past year. To have them one win from a return to the title series and carry them in the playoffs like he has - no doubt LeBron should be MVP this year.

No way if Paul is out. I don't think they can win with Paul less than 100% and I doubt they could win with Paul 100%.

For all the talk about Chris Paul's playoff woes, Harden is the one people should be hammering. It is going to be sickening that he will likely be named MVP over LeBron. I think this has been LeBron's best season with everything that happened in Cleveland over the past year. To have them one win from a return to the title series and carry them in the playoffs like he has - no doubt LeBron should be MVP this year.

I'm with you; I personally think LBJ is having his best year. I'm hoping Houston can take down the Warriors and the winner of the east will have a fighting chance. I think the Warriors have to many scoring options for either team in the east to beat them.