March 28, 20188 yr Report: Peyton Manning Rejected Fox'''s Offer to Announce Thursday Night Football | Bleacher Report How do you turn down $550 million per season??? :isurrender::puke: I would have to think he would be extremely good at the job too. I don't get it. I almost think that has to be a typo in the article, no way that a contract would be that huge.
March 28, 20188 yr Report: Peyton Manning Rejected Fox'''s Offer to Announce Thursday Night Football | Bleacher Report How do you turn down $550 million per season??? :isurrender::puke: I would have to think he would be extremely good at the job too. I don't get it. I almost think that has to be a typo in the article, no way that a contract would be that huge. That HAD to be a typo. Fox just paid the NFL $550 million for rights for Thursday Night Football coverage. Fox Thursday Night Football deal: Details, announcers | SI.com
March 28, 20188 yr The TV contract is $550M per season. Ahh, 75center nailed it...from your article, @StrongSide: "after the network agreed to pay upwards of $550 million a season through 2022 to broadcast 11 games per season." They should have worded it a little differently...they meant "After FOX agreed to pay the NFL upwards of $550 million a season".
March 28, 20188 yr Author Ahh, 75center nailed it...from your article, @StrongSide: "after the network agreed to pay upwards of $550 million a season through 2022 to broadcast 11 games per season." They should have worded it a little differently...they meant "After FOX agreed to pay the NFL upwards of $550 million a season". Ahh I got all caught up and didn't read carefully. Thanks for the clarification.
March 28, 20188 yr Ahh I got all caught up and didn't read carefully. Thanks for the clarification. Happens to the best of us from time to time.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.