Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All A Classic

Featured Replies

Seems like the All A Classic is a good early season tourney that has some quality teams every year.Who is the favorite this year and who has a chance at dethroning the,I think,3 time defending champ Holy Cross

Region 1 Hickman Co

Region 2 Caldwell Co

Region 3 Owensboro Catholic

Region 4 Russellville

Region 5 Green Co

Owensboro Catholic usually skips this one and Hancock County usually plays for the 3rd region.

You’re correct on participation. I was referring to the teams who actually are probably the best All A teams in their districts. Not necessarily who will win, for one reason or the other.

I missed the first Region. Sure thought Hickman Co would be on top.

Caldwell County looks to be on a roll going into tonight's 2nd region championship game. I don't see Dawson Springs having enough to overcome the difference in talent.

Carlisle County easily took Region 1. Caldwell County easily took Region 2. I think both these teams have been a little overlooked.

Caldwell hasn't been overlooked, they just haven't played much. This team has played a lot of ball together (ptown fastpitch travel team). They are good there is no doubt. How good is hard to say. But I really like their chances in the All A. Crittenden County and Lyon County are really good teams but are so young right now. I think both teams once aged a little bit will be a force. Lyon County grew up a little by beating Davies County this weekend. Hopefully they can keep the momentum. But I like Caldwell County's chance in the All A they can slug the ball.

  • Author

Owensboro Catholic,even if they did play would not be the definite favorite in the 3rd Region.Hancock County is 5 time All A state runner up and is loaded with seniors and juniors that can score lots of runs.Look for Hancock to make a deep run in the tourney and Possibly take it home.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.