Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sermon: Some bickering Women

Featured Replies

Click below to last week's sermon about Euodia and Syntyche. I know its hard to believe but way back in the day there were Christians that did not get along very well with each others. This sermon is about what a church is supposed to do and what it is not supposed to do. We should emulate the good and avoid the bad.

 

Lystra Church of Christ

I was only able to listen to a little over half...it just started buffering but what I heard was so on target:up: when I go to Church I want to walk out feeling recharged. The gospel means good news...very much welcomed your message! Thanks!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.