Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton/Walton Verona Predictions

Who do you think wins this game? 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins this game?

    • Simon Kenton
      73%
    • Walton Verona
      26%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Game will be Thursday 7pm at Walton. Who do you think wins and why?

SK by 15

The Walton staff will try and slow it down. They won't try to play at SK's speed, even though they are pretty deep. They will keep it respectable but SK will win by 10 or more.

I am actually going with the home team in this one. Their first matchup was corrupted by too many whistles and I hope this one lets the players make plays. SK will try to speed up the game but Walton has the guard play this year to control the tempo. I wouldn't be surprised if SK won either, but I got to give the edge to home team.

I SK winning a close game. Niece may not score a lot of points but she will be a difference maker in controlling the game and pushing the ball downcourt. Stamper is hard for anyone to guard down low. If Harmeyer gets hot early you can look for a blowout.

I am actually going with the home team in this one. Their first matchup was corrupted by too many whistles and I hope this one lets the players make plays. SK will try to speed up the game but Walton has the guard play this year to control the tempo. I wouldn't be surprised if SK won either, but I got to give the edge to home team.

 

WV's PG Neely is a very good ball handler. I've seen them a couple of times this season and she played well. She doesn't blow you away with quickness and is very small, which is why she can be difficult to guard because she is so much lower to the ground than everyone else (think Muggsy Bogues). She understands angles and how to shield the ball in getting to the basket and finishing. Likes to go left the majority of the time when she drives. The matchup between her and SK's Jones will decide the game. If SK stops her from getting to the basket and foul line then they will win easily.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.