Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AP Poll 1/15

Featured Replies

  • Author

Ohio State cracks the top 25 for the first time this year. It’s amazing how much this team has come in just 1 year under Holtmann. No question the Buckeyes got the right guy. Glad for Buckeye basketball to be relevant again.

  • Author

By the way if you haven’t seen Keira Bates-Diop play the way his game has grown this year is incredible. He will certainly be in the discussion for Big 10 player of the year.

Not a huge OSU Basketball fan but I will say that they're my favorite Big10 team. I have watched them a few times this season and was impressed. I believe that Grant is right about the Buckeyes hiring the right man as coach.

I agree with the teams in the rankings, here would be my order in the top 10. ....I will say that imo Gonzaga could be higher.

 

1. Villanova

2 Virginia

3 Purdue

4 Wichita State

5 Oklahoma

6 West Virginia

7 Duke

8 Texas Tech

9 Michigan State

10 Kansas

 

.....By seasons end, I think and would love to see a few SEC teams much higher along with imo that Mich. St., Kansas and Duke will be right there towards the top of the list. jmo

If you have not seen Purdue play.....they have it all. Shooters, bigs, solid defense, well coached. They haven't lost since the Bahamas tournament over Thanksgiving.

BTW, I tried to edit my earlier post but was too late ....I would put Kansas a the 6. spot, drop the others a spot.

If you have not seen Purdue play.....they have it all. Shooters, bigs, solid defense, well coached. They haven't lost since the Bahamas tournament over Thanksgiving.
Agreed, they could make an argument for # 1., imo they are a final four caliber team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.