Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 76 Perry County Central 63

Featured Replies

Ashland wins on the road to improve to 7-0.

  • Author

I think Ashland plays the BWW Shootout again tonight, but I'm not sure who they play.

I think Ashland plays the BWW Shootout again tonight, but I'm not sure who they play.

 

Ever figure that one out? The only TBA game left on the BWW Shootout has Elliott County listed, with no tip time listed as well.

 

I looked at the schedule, but also at the BWW shootout schedule that is linked in the link you provided. Elliott County is playing someone today, but it says TBA. Is it possible that they and Ashland are playing or do you know who Elliott is playing?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.