Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nitro RC Cars

Featured Replies

I've purchased electric remote control cars for the grandsons over the years, cheap disposables, nothing special. This year, the oldest asked for a NITRO RC Car. I thought that was pretty cool that he wanted to take it to the next level. I'm sure we're probably jumping a few levels but I thought I'd look in to it.

 

Anyone out there have a nitro rc car? Thoughts on a beginner/entry level car/truck/buggy/truggy?

  • Author
$300 dollar rc cars.

 

There are cheaper versions available.

I've purchased electric remote control cars for the grandsons over the years, cheap disposables, nothing special. This year, the oldest asked for a NITRO RC Car. I thought that was pretty cool that he wanted to take it to the next level. I'm sure we're probably jumping a few levels but I thought I'd look in to it.

 

Anyone out there have a nitro rc car? Thoughts on a beginner/entry level car/truck/buggy/truggy?

 

I honestly know nothing about these cars but my uncle runs a very successful hobby shop in crescent springs. He sells a lot of RC Cars, Boats and planes and I’m confident he can answer any questions you have and get you a good deal on one. The name of his shop is Hobby Villa, I’ll apologize in advance to the admin if this kind of recommendation is frowned upon. I’m just trying to help out a fellow Bluegrass Prepper.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.