Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will there be any upsets in the 1A Quarterfinals?

Featured Replies

Who has the best shot at the upset? Can the favorites prevail?

  • Author

I was hoping to get a few replies.

I don't keep up with 1-A enough to offer an opinion other than Beechwood WILL NOT lose another game.

I'm picking Campbellsville, Beechwood, Hazard, and Raceland to all win this week!

I was hoping to get a few replies.

 

It's often helpful to put your own thoughts out there rather than just asking a question, that encourages others to participate.

 

I do not think there will be any upsets.

  • Author
It's often helpful to put your own thoughts out there rather than just asking a question, that encourages others to participate.

 

I do not think there will be any upsets.

 

I like to see others before mine. But I agree I should.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.