Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ranking the freshmen

Featured Replies

Who in your opinion are the best freshmen statewide.

Dakotah Euton and Chad Jackson from Rose Hill are amoung the best. I'm not familiar with the rest of the state but I would put these two up against anyone. Of course I'm very biased.

G-lon Guyn from Henry Clay is going to be a player

Aaron Watts from McCreary Central. I, too, am very biased, so I would put him against anyone in the state. The people who have saw Watts would probably do the same.

It won't be long untill the games begin. Then we will know who is good and who is average. I hope all the boys play their best. There are no injuries.

It won't be long untill the games begin. Then we will know who is good and who is average. I hope all the boys play their best. There are no injuries.
Then there can be no excuses. I have seen so much improvment in skill and strength, I can't wait for the season to start.
I hope all the boys play their best. There are no injuries.

 

:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.