Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mitchell Robinson Leaves WKU....... Again!

Featured Replies

Just waiting for the draft it seems right now. His stock has fallen out of the 1st round because of his drama he is causing. What an idiot.

 

Pretty harsh words for an 18 year old. I didn't know what I wanted to do At 18. I'm guessing school might not be his thing? His world I'm sure was a lot different growing up than most of ours. Being a prodigy hoopster and how he was handled would not be an easy task. While on the surface it sure seems like it has been a circus act, I'm hoping he gets it figured out.

Surely Rick knew that he was getting trouble when he had to hire the kids mentor/buddy/manager to get him to Bowling Green. Once that guy quit, what was going to keep him there?

Surely Rick knew that he was getting trouble when he had to hire the kids mentor/buddy/manager to get him to Bowling Green. Once that guy quit, what was going to keep him there?

 

"Handler" is the term I use.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.