Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke Cancels Trip Because Coach K Is Having Surgery

Featured Replies

Duke announced earlier today that Coach K is having knee replacement surgery. They are cancelling an exhibition trip to the Dominican Republic.

 

I wish nothing but the best for Coach K, but doesn't seem fair to the players. Couldn't the assistants handle an exhibition trip?

I wonder if it being an out of the country trip had anything to do with it.

  • Author
I wonder if it being an out of the country trip had anything to do with it.

 

I'm not sure how that works but I would think they were already all prepared with passports, etc. at this point.

I'm not sure how that works but I would think they were already all prepared with passports, etc. at this point.

 

Im just think some weird policy that they cant travel out of the country without head coach.

Capel coaching the team was a disaster last season and would have been a disaster this summer. At this point he is lead recruiter - where he excels - and not heir apparent to the HC job.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.