Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sermon Series: Zadok and Abiathar

Featured Replies

Link below to last week's sermon about two Levites that are siding with David during the rebellion. Only 24 minutes. Also available in the app store. The App is called sermon.net.

 

http://lystracoc.sermon.net/main/main/20986158

Good message! A couple of points you made-1. Leaps of faith aren't fool proof but prayer is a major ingredient when taking those leaps. 2. The Lord doesn't always get what He wants nor do we but attitude does play a factor for us. I know in my life that I've been faced with choices made a decision through prayer that didn't work out. So I would get frustrated thinking that I had made the wrong decision but later sometimes much later I would see the decision as a more mature Christian relying more on God than myself instead of a 'me' first attitude. Thank you PP1 for your sharing of your sermons!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.