Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clinton County in Class A?

Featured Replies

I had seen a Berea football schedule posted online and it has indicated Clinton County as a district opponent. Was this just an error or is this true?

I am going to say that adjustments are being made due to Class A dropping to only 29 teams. KHSAA anticipated the South Floyd consolidation. I don't think they counted on Jenkins and Eminance dropping out of their districts.

I am going to say that adjustments are being made due to Class A dropping to only 29 teams. KHSAA anticipated the South Floyd consolidation. I don't think they counted on Jenkins and Eminance dropping out of their districts.

 

I haven't seen or heard anything about adjustments by the KHSAA with regards to Jenkins/Eminence. I'm guessing the Clinton County/Berea game was simply mislabeled as a district game. I'm not completely sure Clinton County is small enough to drop to 1A even if a couple of 1A schools bailed.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.