Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

First 30 seconds

Featured Replies

There are songs from your past that you just need to hear the first 30 seconds to take you back to a memory or it just gets your head shaking. What are some of those songs?

 

 

Something like Sweet Child of Mine by Guns and Roses.

 

Or

 

Thunderstruck by ACDC

 

 

I'm working on mixing together some songs for my Christmas show this upcoming winter. (Yes, I know, this winter isn't even over yet.) It takes about 8-10 hours to program a single sequence for the show. I have to start now so I'm finished by October for testing. Going Big this year. Need something BIG to open the show.

Brandy (You're a Fine Girl). Summer of 1972. First job (lifeguard), they played it on the pool's PA system all the time.

Foreigner - I've Been Waiting for a Girl Like You. circa 1981 first anniversary for Mrs. doomer and me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.