March 3, 20179 yr Cleveland has 105 million to spend the most of any team. New England has 62.3 million to spend.
March 3, 20179 yr Brandon Marshall is suppose to be cut. Does Marshall and Jeffrey decide to team back up and go to the Browns? Hopefully not. I am hoping the Bengals make a play for Marshall. Jeffrey would cost them to much, but Marshall could be a possibility.
March 3, 20179 yr Author Are you a Browns fan now? I thought it was Pittsburgh? Can never tell with you.... Steelers fan all the way!
March 4, 20179 yr Author Brandon Marshall is suppose to be cut. Does Marshall and Jeffrey decide to team back up and go to the Browns? Hopefully not. I am hoping the Bengals make a play for Marshall. Jeffrey would cost them to much, but Marshall could be a possibility. http://www.sportsline.com/insiders/25786675/giants-eagles-ravens-steelers-in-the-mix-for-brandon-marshall/
March 6, 20179 yr Author Teams are aloud to talk to free agents on the 7th. Free agency starts at 4pm on the 9th.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.