Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

34th District Championship TIME CHANGE

Featured Replies

Saw from Lloyd Memorial that due to the severe weather coming tonight, the Girls Championship will start at 5:30 and the Boys Championship will start at 7pm tonight.

I understand why they are going to change the time, but that makes it hard for parents and fans that work to make to the game in time.

Saw from Lloyd Memorial that due to the severe weather coming tonight, the Girls Championship will start at 5:30 and the Boys Championship will start at 7pm tonight.

 

Heard any info from any other districts changing the time? Namely, Scott and Campbell?

Interesting that we are changing game times for rain, for an inside sport.

  • Author

Coach Fromeyer has not heard of any changes yet. They tip off at 7 anyway.

Heard any info from any other districts changing the time? Namely, Scott and Campbell?

 

I have not heard anything and I would be one of the 1st to know minus the coaches.

I have not heard anything and I would be one of the 1st to know minus the coaches.

@memyselfandi I appreciate it. I plan on heading that way shortly. Going to make a pit stop at Frisch's on 27.

Saw from Lloyd Memorial that due to the severe weather coming tonight, the Girls Championship will start at 5:30 and the Boys Championship will start at 7pm tonight.

 

Interesting that we are changing game times for rain, for an inside sport.

 

God forbid the children get wet. :isurrender:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.