Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Army 71 Navy 68

Featured Replies

What a great comeback by Army(11-17, 5-11 Conf) down 25 with less than 13:00 minutes left to play, Army not only come back to tie this one up, but found a way to come away with the win. Jordan Fox/McKee, KY scored 22 points and dished out 7 assist to pace the winners.Thomas Funk/Warrington, PA added 14 points. Senior,Mac Hoffman/Pleasanton, CA totaled 11 points.

 

For Navy(15-13, 10-6 Conf0 this one will hurt for a while, as one might think. Hasan Abdullah/Trussville, AL HAD 18 to lead the way.Shawn Anderson/New Castle, PA had 12 points.

 

Army connected on just 13-20 free throws, while Navy hit 9-14 of their free throws.

I never miss the A-N football game but I bet you are the only person on here that watches every minute of their basketball game. By the way, who does Dension play next? :)

  • Author
I never miss the A-N football game but I bet you are the only person on here that watches every minute of their basketball game. By the way, who does Dension play next? :)

I do not pay a lot of attention to the football game between the two.

 

I am getting ready to post about the Denison win against Wabash today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.