Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UHA--Hoptown

Featured Replies

Big game for the district title tonight in Blazer Gym, what time should someone from out of town be there to get a seat? Should be a good one!:arghh::angrybird1::rage:

Game starts at 7:30, if you could get there by 6:30 there should be tickets available. You may want to call UHA to find out. That gym is pretty small and will fill up very fast.

 

Saturdays game with Christian County will be even worse.

Honestly, I'd get there sooner. With there being a girls game before hand I'd make sure I had a spot by 6:00 or so.

 

County v. hoptown game probably won't be as bad simply because of the size of the gym.

In terms of the game. I think we will win by about 8-12. UHA may lead early. I still think we will lose Saturday for some reason. And I'm calling UHA over County in first round of district.

 

In retrospect, UHA didn't really play well until the end of the 3rd quarter and 4th quarter against County...

Last time Hopkinsville lost to UHA.... Dec 9, 2010.

Last time Hopkinsville lost to UHA.... Dec 9, 2010.

 

Scratch that, it was Feb 22, 2011 in a district tournament game that went to OT.

18-17 Hoptown after 1st Quarter

48-29 Hoptown at the half.

67-49 Hopkinsville after 3

Hopkinsville 88

UHA 75

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.