Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross@Covington Catholic updates

Featured Replies

Halftime

 

CovCath 28

Holy Cross 19

 

Colonels end the half on a 4-0 run in the last 30 seconds.

 

The Cross with quite a few turnovers.

 

Nolan Schrand with 3 from downtown.

I wanted to go to see Schrand coach and Nolan play but I think I'm dying because I've been sleeping around 18 hours a day :(

  • Author

28-23 turned into 32-23 in seconds.

 

Holy Cross only has 1 timeout left

 

4:45 3rd

  • Author

Casey Nowak and Nolan Schrand are going to come to blows before this is over. Nowak all up in his grill and Schrand not liking it.

 

Watching these two is better than the game. LOL

  • Author

End of 3rd

 

CovCath 41

The Cross 26

I wanted to go to see Schrand coach and Nolan play but I think I'm dying because I've been sleeping around 18 hours a day :(

 

Why just those 2?

Why just those 2?

 

Good friends with Ryan and Nolan's a good kid, and I figured the game would be a blowout, so I had no interest in sitting through a game that wasn't much of a game.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.