Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pellet Guns...

Featured Replies

Who else plays around with them for plinking? Myself as well as a few others were gifted some Gamo Big Cat Maximum's for Christmas. I've only shot a few shots out of it, but it seems like a nice toy. Really surprised by the power it has for single break pellet gun.

 

Anyone have any experience with these or just like to plink with pellet guns in general?

I have a Remington Vantage 1200 that we had bought one of the boys years ago, I keep it in my office now for the random bird that gets in the warehouse and wont leave through the dock doors. Very accurate and very powerful.

  • Author

What are your favorite type of pellets @All Blue? I have some Gamo Raptors, but have hard that RWS makes the best pellets for these higher powered type of pellet guns.

What are your favorite type of pellets @All Blue? I have some Gamo Raptors, but have hard that RWS makes the best pellets for these higher powered type of pellet guns.

Nothing special just the Crossmans

I love them....... Fun and cheap to shoot. I upgraded the scope that came with mine. When I say upgrade, I put a $20.00 scope on it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.