Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bold Predictions for the Season

Featured Replies

I will be in Arizona watching my Musketeers play in the Final Four.

 

Hope you are right, but not unless they find some big time inside presence to replace Reynolds and Farr.

UK vs UCLA total points scored will be over 180.

  • Author
Lunch!

 

Well, barring an unlikely collapse, looks like I owe you a lunch my friend.

Okay...just for fun:

 

1. Louisville will get a #1 seed.

2. Duke won't.

3. The Big East will have 5 teams in the Tourney, with 4 of them wearing white on Thursday or Friday.

4. Houston makes the Tourney.

5. Auburn won't. :bunny:

6. Pac 12 get 7 teams in the Tourney...outside shot of 8.

7. SEC gets 5...outside shot of 4.

8. ACC gets 9 bids...with Clemson sneaking in.

9. Pitt isn't one of them....neither is Florida State...neither is Wake...neither is NC State.

10. Big 10 only gets 5 teams....and Michigan State is NOT a top 8 seed.

 

1. Still like my chances.

2. Still like my chances.

3. More likely 4 at this point, but, with all wearing white.

4. I have a shot.

5. Lock.

6. Will miss this one...shocked how poorly Stanford and Colorado have been in conference play.

7. Probably hit this one on the head.

8. I still think 9 is the number...but Clemson has done themselves in.

9. Way wrong on Florida State and Wake, way right on Pitt and NC State.

10. They may sneak a 6th team in, but I'm okay here for now. For sure Michigan State won't be a 1 or 2 seed.

  • Author

^Creighton, Nova, Butler are pretty much locks.

 

Xavier has a very important three game stretch starting tomorrow night. They go 0-3 and they're in trouble. I think they get in, but I'm starting to see them as a 9-10 seed, especially if Bluiett misses any more time.

 

I think Seton Hall or Marquette sneak in, so I think you get the # of teams right.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.