Morgan County at Bath County

Radioboy74

Morgan will not lay down. They are not very deep and lost alot to graduation. But they still have some good athletes and will play as hard as any team you will see.

Bath County is off to the best start they have had in quite a while but I wouldn't count this game is a win.

Morgan Co 27

Bath Co 14

I think that Bath may go out and get this one also. They had some good young players last year and I think that they have a couple of transfers in this year, not sure. Bath may be back on the way up with their program. Bath Co. over Morgan Co. in a very close one. Really I think that it is a "you pick em" game but I will take Bath.

The Wildcats haven't had much to get excited about for the past few season but starting out 2-0 I say look out. Morgan had an extra week to prepare so they should be ready. The downfall to a week off is sometime focus is lost and the intensity suffers.

I am not saying that Morgan won't be ready to play. Coach Wood and his staff wouldn't allow that. Bath County has the big mo working in their favor. After watching the Cats first two games if they play like they can might be a very exciting football game.

Both teams are loaded with youth. It will come down to this in the game:

1. Who has least amount of flags

2. Which team is ready to run the X's and O's

and last but not least

3. Whos defense will make the big stops and not allow the big plays.

Almost to close to call but the Cat Fight will end with a cloud of dust (Unless the weather report is right) then a puddle of mud and one team making a trip to lose to a very much improved Bath County squad.

The best thing about High school sports is it is still pure. Not tempted by big money or empty promises. You go out and play for yourself, coaches, friends, family and your Community.