Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity 7 Highlands 0

Featured Replies

Trinity scores 34 seconds in and the gets another before the 5 minute mark. 4 goals scored off corners. Trinity has reloaded.... no problem

Way to go, Rocks. Was this the opener for both schools?

Opener for Trinity I believe but the second or third game for Highlands. Who did all the scoring for Trinity?

I would hesitate to call that a opener for trinity maybe a light scrimmage. I'm guessing practice (24 players ) is little more of challenge

Ouch.

HHS holding Cooper and St Henry to 0 goals allowed then giving a huge 7 to Trinity.

HHS that bad or Trinity that good on this night?

While I'm sure Trinity is good, probably not 7 goals better normally but I haven't seen them yet.

Wow... ugly

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.