Murray at Lone Oak

Fletch

It may be another long season for Murray but this has always been a low scoring game. I'll take LO 13-7.

I agree :thumb:

I spoke with someone over at the Murray game against Dyer County last Friday and they say that Murray is really down this year...especially in the line and at quarterback where they had to replace Hugh Rollins. Wilson is a good back if he has a hole, but the O-line was not able to open anything up against Dyer County last Friday night. Kinda hard to tell what Lone Oak has after playing Ballard (another long year for the Bombers this season I am afraid) but I think the Oakers will have enough to outscore Murray by 2 Td's.

Final Score Lone Oak 42 - Murray 7

Jon Jon Wilson left early due to injury; another player left in an ambulance. Score could have been much higher; Lone Oak pulled all the starters early in the 3rd quarter. Lone Oak QB, Corey Robinson (jr.) 8 for 12 passing & threw 291 yards with 4 TD's; he also rushed for 72 yds. & 1 TD. WR, Davin Ramage (sr.) caught 5 passes for 219 yds. & scored 2 TD's. Lone Oak will have a true test against Marshall County at Marshall Co. next week.