Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

This weekends UFC 201

Featured Replies

I'll be in Vegas laying some $$ on these as I watch . Any hot picks ? I love Rose J but shes a huge favorite like + 250 .

  • Author

And I like Lawler but he's like + 210-220

  • Author

Might take Woodley if the line grows . Lot of power there , And I'm not a big fan of Uncle Creepy .. How about Scoggins ?

  • Author

Lost some small bets on the undercard for 20-50 bucks , lost on Ed Herman , and Rose J .. but hit for 285 on the Woodley knockout combined with a " less than 3 rounds" pick

T-Wood has huge power. Somebody was going to get knocked out in this one.

 

Props to T-Wood for the respect he showed Lawler in interviews I saw after the fight. He said his kids and his wife like Lawler. In a sport that features many fighters who don't seem to be able to show respect for their opponent, his attitude is refreshing.

  • Author

the guy setting next to me at the bar showed me his ticket after the fight , he had 7k on KK to win over Rose .. he was 1 happy guy .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.