Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Free Trade Article

Featured Replies

This article covers the decision by Carrier to leave Indianapolis for Mexico. Two things I find very disturbing. The plants involved were VERY PROFITABLE. And, the parent corporation, United Technologies, uses foreign labor ON PUBLICLY FUNDED CONTRACTS.

 

As much as you libs want to RAGE on about PC stuff. This is what I rage over. If Trump commits to reversing this, I don't care if he shows up to a political rally wearing a KKK hood!

 

NAFTA and the Angry Middle-Class Voter | RealClearPolitics

 

1 in 5 families does not have any member of the household working!

Edited by Pioneer.Pride

Pioneer, I have some qualms with NAFTA too. (That's right we agree.)

 

The problem I saw with Bernie and Trump is the failure to realize that 25 years of NAFTA means it's here to stay. It's a Pandora's box that won't be shut by any politician. Especially when economist after economist say that it hasn't damaged the country. I agree it harms some individuals.

 

NAFTA and other future treaties allow the USA to control the world economy. It will be up to our nation to evolve with education to stop this would mean enacted a type of socialism that I can't see a large portion of this nation supporting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.