Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sermon: The Blind Man is Healed

Featured Replies

Wonderful message! A couple of my key take aways: 1.) Stay in contact with Jesus

2) The means to do that are praying, listening to Jesus and not only read but study the Bible. I have taught Sunday School at my church for several years and it never ceases to amaze me how much I learn when I study that I've either forgotten or didn't know. I have been going to church regularly over 50 years and I still find the Bible the most inspiring as well as refreshing book I've ever had the pleasure of reading but then again it isn't just a book-it is the Word of God.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.