Guided Hunts?? Who has been?

jericho

Man Mtn Ref, I thought being against the needless killing of animals was something we had finally found that we agreed on.

Now you're wanting to go hunting. :idunno:

I love hunting, but only if I can eat it and use it.

For example. Turkey, Deer, Elk, they are way over populated and need trimmed down. Actually way too many deer.

Now take the wild animals, like Polar Bear, Grizz, African Animals. No way I want to kill them. I would love to go on a guided trip to photo the Grizz and animals like that.

I love hunting, but only if I can eat it and use it.

For example. Turkey, Deer, Elk, they are way over populated and need trimmed down. Actually way too many deer.

Now take the wild animals, like Polar Bear, Grizz, African Animals. No way I want to kill them. I would love to go on a guided trip to photo the Grizz and animals like that.

Turkey , deer and elk are not way over populated and don't need trimmed down. Hunting is needed to keep their numbers in check. No different than bears or the majority of African animals.

Ok and you would be wrong.

Deer in certain areas are over populated. When I started hunting it was 1 buck only over the course of 7 days. Now it is a buck and as many does as you can take in 3 full consecutive weekends, along with a youth weekend and a couple of muzzle loading weekends. Let's not forget the archery Season.

If it was not for hunting, deer would have serious health and over population issues.

Deer in certain areas are over populated. When I started hunting it was 1 buck only over the course of 7 days. Now it is a buck and as many does as you can take in 3 full consecutive weekends, along with a youth weekend and a couple of muzzle loading weekends. Let's not forget the archery Season.

If it was not for hunting, deer would have serious health and over population issues.

That doesn't mean they are over populated. Just means the population is enough to support that those bag season limits.

Just going by my own observations of haw many deer get killed each year and still tons of them out there. Same as with turkeys.

Can we agree that coyotes are over populated.

Sorry but your critieria doesn't equal over populated. And no we don't agree on coyotes.