Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hart County Vacancy

Featured Replies

Any word on this job? I am sure the players and parents are getting anxious.

No... Not certain on what the administration is waiting on. Didnt think Boone would be that hard to replace, everybody thought they had a better plan than him!

No... Not certain on what the administration is waiting on. Didnt think Boone would be that hard to replace, everybody thought they had a better plan than him!

 

I don't know that it's really either of those. I'm not sure if or how many are even interested in it. I know they only have one or two assistants that are staying on, with no real options to bring other in who aren't Para pro (nothing wrong with that). I also don't know of anybody who doesn't think Anthony Boone didn't do a helluva job.

 

To be quite honest, I think that probably has a lot to do with the apparent lack of interest. Considering what all Hart lost, it's not going to be one of those jobs where anybody is going to come in and do any better in the foreseeable future. That senior class that just graduated might be the most successful in the history of the program (18 wins). Anthony Boone got absolutely everything he could out of the program IMO.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.