Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Good Will Bellevue's Justion Ross Be??

Featured Replies

Being a big Bellevue fan....does anyone have any insight on how good Justin Ross will be this year? Is he being recruited by any schools?

You would probably know more than most of us. Care to divulge?

I have heard from folks that he is the best defender they have and is all over the field. He will also get to carry the ball more this year.

 

 

Outside of that I have heard that he has several personal obstacles he deals with outside of football so I hope he can focus and do well not only on the field but in the classroom. You never know, a small college may come knocking.

You never know, a small college may come knocking.
That would be great!
  • Author
You would probably know more than most of us. Care to divulge?

 

 

From what I know...I think Justin will be as good as he wants to be. I haven't heard anything through friends that are coaching or in the papers etc. if he is getting any kind of recruitment. I think he could be a good fit a program like Eastern KY, Western Ky, or Morehead. I'll keep my fingers crossed for him and hopeful, he can focus on football and his studies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.