March 11, 201610 yr Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the team has scheduled a visit with longtime Bengals cornerback Leon Hall on Monday. Hall was picked in the first round of the 2007 draft by Cincinnati and has spent his entire career with the team. Hall was a starter for most of his first eight years with the Bengals, but moved into a reserve role during the 2015 season. He was still on the field a lot — 666 snaps — and finished the year with 55 tackles and two interceptions. Leon Hall set for visit with Cardinals | ProFootballTalk
March 11, 201610 yr Author I have been wondering about Hall and if he could end up back with the Bengals at a real team friendly price.
March 11, 201610 yr Do you remember if the last deal with Hall was contentious? Seems to make a difference for the Brown family. If you are loyal, they take care of you. If not and it becomes a 'business' decision they will treat you like they were treated.
March 11, 201610 yr Hall is past his prime. Wouldn't mind seeing him back if the price is right, but have no objection to letting him walk.
March 11, 201610 yr Author Do you remember if the last deal with Hall was contentious? Seems to make a difference for the Brown family. If you are loyal, they take care of you. If not and it becomes a 'business' decision they will treat you like they were treated. Off the top of my head I don't believe so. I thought it was fairly long term and definitely big money.
March 11, 201610 yr I'm with CC on Hall. I think we overpaid on his last contract so I'd like to see this K be more 'team friendly' and keep him in the family as a back up vet. OK if he goes but would like him to stay if the price is right.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.