February 28, 201610 yr UC Santa Barbara(15-12, 9-5 Big West Conf)stayed hot by beating up on a poor Cal. State Fullerton(10-18, 3-12 Big West Conf)tonight. Was able to catch this one on ESPN3 as I have many Big West games this season. Leading the winners with 19 apiece were,John Green(Oakland, Calf) and Michael Bryson(Sacramento, Calf) Green came off the bench to have his big game. For the game the Gauchos connected on 55% of their shots from the field. C.S.Fullerton was led by Tre Coggins(San Juan Capistrano, CA) with a game high 24.
February 28, 201610 yr When I was in College, this was a Big West showdown with Brian Shaw/ Cedric Ceballos era. You have breakdown on my Runnin Rebs, I saw Zimmerman return to the lineup tonight!
February 28, 201610 yr Author They are a run of the mill team in the Mountain West. They have San Diego State next.
February 28, 201610 yr They are a run of the mill team in the Mountain West. They have San Diego State next. Aztecs have had their number since Fisher got there.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.