February 18, 201610 yr Watched yesterday on the ESPN network but did not post until now. The Buckeyes(17-10, 9-5 Big Ten)won their first conference game over a RPI top 50 game and their 2nd of the season over one(Kentucky was the other) Leading the winners with 13 a piece was,Marc Loving(Toledo, OH) and Jae'Sean Tate(Pickerington, Ohio)The Buckeyes bench added 20 points, with Kam Williams(Baltimore, MD) scoring 10 of them. Michigan(19-8, 9-5 Big Ten) was led by Mark Donnal(Monclova, OH)with 17. 10 above his season average.
February 18, 201610 yr I went B-dubbs just outside Detroit to watch WVU get torched by Texas. This game was also on, and I met 2 Michigan fans who were good guys. We drank some beer, and they told me about a little bar & grill I should try. Tomorrow night I'm meeting up with them to watch the UK game at this place.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.