Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mercer v Danville Scrimage

Featured Replies

Any word on what time this will start? @ Danville Stadium?

I'm not sure but I think one of the Jessamine county schools will be there also.

I think it will be around 6:00 pm. I will know for sure by thursday. I will post. If you get a definite time before let me know cause i am going. But I'm about 95% positive the scrimmages start at 6:00 pm.

I heard from a coach that the scrimmage starts at 7. Haven't heard anything about a Jessamine school.

W. Jessamine scrimmage first followed by mercer and West at about 7 and concluded by Danville and mercer.

 

Mercer will have an eye opener with Danville. We will have a good indication where they really are after that one!

 

Does anyone know when boyle scrimmages?

It will be interesting to see how mercer and danville match up in the speed department.

W. Jessamine scrimmage first followed by mercer and West at about 7 and concluded by Danville and mercer.

 

Mercer will have an eye opener with Danville. We will have a good indication where they really are after that one!

 

Does anyone know when boyle scrimmages?

 

 

Don't expect too much from Mercer tomorrow. For starters jaggers wont get too creative. And I believe it will be late september before you can really truly judge how good Mercer is going to be this season. With their tough early schedule they will be hardened up alot by the time district play gets rolling. Speed wise I think we will hold our own against anybody. I'm just concerned with blocking for those fast backs that we have.

This is semantics, but is the new school going to be called "Mercer County," or will it be something different?

This is semantics, but is the new school going to be called "Mercer County," or will it be something different?

 

 

Yeah, they will be called the Mercer County Titans.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.