Mercer County 82 Lincoln County 64

Do ur research @Gunslinger on the 30 pieces 2 games Canton(OH) McKinley(two schools combined into 1 school very good undefeated athletic team) and then the true #1 team in the state Dunbar (oh did I mention 11th region) that was the Lebron James Classic where they went 1-1 beating undefeated Brunswick,Oh. Do ur research its all about getting ur team prepared. Beat by 20 by 20+ at LCA after they posted double digit wins over them. Good facts but there are those facts

Do ur research @Gunslinger on the 30 pieces 2 games Canton(OH) McKinley(two schools combined into 1 school very good undefeated athletic team) and then the true #1 team in the state Dunbar (oh did I mention 11th region) that was the Lebron James Classic where they went 1-1 beating undefeated Brunswick,Oh. Do ur research its all about getting ur team prepared. Beat by 20+ at LCA after they posted double digit wins over them twice do ur reasearch. Good facts but there are those facts the 11th is a beast. If you don't know you better ask somebody

Do ur research @Gunslinger on the 30 pieces 2 games Canton(OH) McKinley(two schools combined into 1 school very good undefeated athletic team) and then the true #1 team in the state Dunbar (oh did I mention 11th region) that was the Lebron James Classic where they went 1-1 beating undefeated Brunswick,Oh. Do ur research its all about getting ur team prepared. Beat by 20+ at LCA after they posted double digit wins over them twice do ur reasearch. Good facts but there are those facts the 11th is a beast. If you don't know you better ask somebody

Dunbar, Henry Clay, Scott Co are "beasts"....lafayette is FAR from being a beast...VERY VERY far...like the distance between Earth and the sun far